As innovators in animal programs, PAWS of JH advocates:
- Shelter pets are the first choice for families seeking a companion animal.
- No companion animal is abused or neglected.
- Lost animals are reunited with their families.
- All pet owners have access to affordable spay/neuter procedures.
- All pet owners have access to fundamental and emergency veterinary care for their companion animals.
- Pets are cared for and protected during times of disaster.
- Victims of domestic violence have a safe shelter to take their pets.
- Dogs are welcome in public parks where they can socialize and exercise in a safe, off-leash environment.
- Our communities are dog-friendly and responsible pet ownership is the norm.